Tuesday, May 26, 2009

I'll Take Another Transition, Please

In order to not be the absent blogger, I thought I'd post a quick update.

I'm in the midst of a whirlwind of moving around, training, and transitioning at the moment, so I may be a little sparse over the next couple days.

Yesterday I left Winston-Salem for the foreseeable future. I could probably attempt to write pages about how weird it is to just wake up one morning and drive away from the place you've called home for the past two years.... but really it would all end up as a bunch of ramble intended to make the following point: it's really weird.

Now I'm home in Florida for one day. Tomorrow I head to Birmingham for training with Student.Go (the organization sending me to Liberia) and then a couple days of "down time" where I'll likely be working in Passport's national office and doing what I can to get ready for camp.

Then it's off to Macon, GA to commence Passport 2009!

Catch me if you can.... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment